[toggle title=”DigestMORE”]DigestMORE is a plant based digestive enzyme formula designed for digestive problems that are mild to moderate in severity or do not occur every day. It is also useful for digestive problems that occur with a specific type of food or quantity of food.
DigestMORE can be helpful if:
- You have difficulty breaking down large meals, or specific foods (i.e. proteins).
- You have gas or bloating after eating certain types of foods.
- You have gas or bloating after combining certain types of foods (ex. proteins with carbohydrates).
When DigestMORE is taken with a meal, it works to break down foods into their smallest usable components (nutrients). This allows the body to absorb the maximum amount of nutrients from your meal. When food is effectively broken down, the overall function of the digestive system is improved, including a reduction in the amount of gas produced. DigestMORE also contains ingredients that are essential to repair and soothe the digestive system.
Directions: Take one capsule with each meal up to three times per day.
[toggle title=”Supplement Facts”]Ingredients
DigestMORE Each capsule contains
- DigestMORE Enzyme Blend170mg
- Protease20,000 HUT
- Amylase9,000 DU
- Lipase900 LU
- Lactase250 LACU
- Cellulase250 CU
- Invertase50 SU
- Malt Diastase125 DP
- Pectinase150 ADJU
- Phytase2 U
- Ginger Root, Rhizome (Zingiber officinalis)25mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)25mg
- Papaya Fruit (Cariaca papaya)25mg
- Bromelain (2400 gdu/gm, 3600 mcu/gm)10mg
- N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine10mg
- Gamma Oryzanol10mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules
PLEASE NOTE: DigestMORE contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, yeast, additives or preservatives. Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO.
Warnings: Discontinue use if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting occurs unless otherwise directed by a health care practitioner. Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or after recent surgery. Keep out of reach of children. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.