[toggle title=”Renew Life Smokers Cleanse 30 Day Program”]Smokers’ Cleanse is a 3 part program containing herbs, vitamins, and amino acids. All parts are delivered in vegetable capsules. Part 1 is a lung support formula that targets the respiratory system. Part 2 is a craving support formula. Part 3 is a stress relief formula.
Smokers’ Cleanse works to help alleviate some of the most common ‘triggers’ that cause people to fail in their attempt to quit smoking. By helping reduce the likelihood of these problems, it helps make quitting easier. Smokers’ Cleanse also helps improve the overall health of the respiratory system and provides antioxidant support.
Smokers’ Cleanse is a 3-part program. Each part is formulated to reduce the impact of ‘triggers’ that can cause a person to start smoking again.
- Part 1 – Lung Support: Contains expectorants to help relieve the symptoms of bronchitis and catarrhs (inflammation of the mucus membranes) of the respiratory tract. It works to help expel mucous from the respiratory system, as well as soothe inflamed tissue and bronchial passages. Lung Support also contains powerful antioxidants that help to protect the respiratory system, allowing it to repair and rebuild faster.
- Part 2 – Craving Support: This formula works to reduce cravings. By using a therapeutic dose of green tea extract, cravings are significantly reduced. Green tea extract has been shown in clinical studies to have a positive impact in helping people quit smoking. Craving Support also contains the amino acids GABA and L-Tyrosine, which work to curb the effects nicotine addiction have on the brain. “Keeping the supply of GABA at high levels has the potential to reduce the pleasurable effects of smoking, in terms of duration and intensity – American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP) Annual Meeting”.
- Part 3 – Stress Relief: This formula helps to promote restfulness and relaxation. This is very important as two common problems associated with quitting smoking are anxiety and trouble sleeping.
Take 2 capsules of Lung Support in the morning with meals providing protein.
Take 1 capsule of CRV Support, twice per day with meals (morning and afternoon).
Take 1 capsule of Stress Relief per day in the evening with food.
PLEASE NOTE: This program will last for 30 days and can be repeated if required for up to 90 days.
[toggle title=”Supplement Facts”]Ingredients
Lung Support Each capsule contains
- Thyme Leaf (Thymus vulgaris) 4:1 Extract / 500mg125mg
- Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum) 10:1 Extract / 1000mg100mg
- Mullein Leaf (Verbascum thapsus)50mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)40mg
CRV Support Each capsule contains
- Green Tea Extract – 70% catechins (Camellia sinensis L. Kuntze) Providing 75% / 243.75mg catechins325mg
- GABA (gamma amminobutyric acid)125mg
- Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) 4:1 Extract / 400mg100mg
Stress Relief Each capsule contains
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) 4:1 Extract / 600mg150mg
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) 4:1 Extract / 600mg150mg
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)75mg
- L-5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed)25mg
Part I Non-medicinal Ingredients : Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water)
Part I Excipients: None
Part II Non-medicinal Ingredients : Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water)
Part II Excipients: None
Part III Non-medicinal Ingredients : Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water)
Part III Excipients: None
PLEASE NOTE: Smokers’ Cleanse contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, animal products, additives or preservatives. Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO.
Part 1: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have diabetes and/or are undergoing hypoglycemic therapy, if you have cystinuria, taking nitroglycerin, if you are taking antibiotics. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Part 2: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet, have an iron deficiency, or if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice), or If you have epilepsy. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Contains caffeine. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Part 3: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have depression and/or related diseases, if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Some people may experience diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain, and/or drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Consult a healthcare practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes. Do not use if you have scleroderma.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.